Floating hotel Fluvius
The friendly river boat Fluvius sails between Belgium and Holland. The cozy cabins and common areas make guests feel at home.
Most cabins, as well as the salon with restaurant and lounge were refurbished during winter 2023/2024.
- where: Holland and Belgium
- 44 guests, 22 cabins
- cabins with en suite bathroom and shower
- air conditioning in the whole barge
- WiFi available
- barge measurements: 69.9 m x 5.6 m
- 14 twin cabins with single beds of about 11 sq. meters
- 1 twin cabin with single beds of about 10 sq. meters
On prior request, a child’s cot can be placed in two of the twin cabins.
- 3 twin cabins with single beds of about 11 sq. meters
- 4 double cabins with double bed (160 x 200 cm) of approx. 12 sq. meters, with a big window which can be opened
The windows in the twin cabins cannot be opened.
- private shower and bathroom
- courtesy set
- bed linen and towels
- daily cabin cleaning
- individual climate control system
- TV and hairdryer
- electricity: 220 Volt, standard European sockets
Restaurant, panorama bar and lounge
Breakfasts and dinners are served in the elegant dining room.
You can also sit in the salon equipped with TV and large panoramic windows and enjoy a drink at the bar, while looking at the landscape passing by.
On the large sundeck with tables and chairs you can enjoy sailing and spend relaxing moments. Here you will also park your bike after the daily cycling stage.
Breakfasts, packed lunches and dinners are normally provided. The kitchen offers international cuisine.
Drinks are always extra and have to be paid separately.
Bike and barge
A vacation along rivers and canals where you cycle during the day and stay overnight in the floating hotel that follows cyclists stage by stage.
The cabin will be yours for the whole week, so you don’t have to pack and unpack. And if one day you don’t feel like cycling…you can stay on board and enjoy the sailing!